Thursday, March 27, 2014

Can You Say Slacker?

Seriously...what month is it?  And my last post was in reference to OCTOBER!  Some people blog daily.  Seriously.

So I am going to just start slapping down some pictures and calling it good.  Here we go.

When I willed myself to go into labor, I made sure that it was AFTER the Primary Program at Church on November 10 (my due date was the 11th).  Every year, the children from church do a program on a Sunday in the fall where they show what they have been learning about the whole year.  It is pretty much my favorite Sunday.  Asher has progressed from not participating at all his first year, sitting on the stand, but with his back to the congregation when the children sang his second year, to singing with the children, and ALMOST going up to say his lines this third year.  I can't wait for next year.  We don't take pictures during the program because it isn't a "show" and the church is a sacred place, but I did take these pictures of the kids with some of their friends.





1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the primary program Sunday too! Gavin is slowly taking his time getting use to those things, but doing better all the time too! Love your pics and updates!